No surprise that I'm a list person. But I've actually never made a list of things to do before I'm X number of years old. Here goes. I think I can accomplish everything here by age 40.
1. Run a marathon in a beautiful place (like Big Sur)
2. Buy a house
3. Install solar panels on said house
4. Fuel electric car with solar energy collected from panels
5. Start a family (2 kids and 1 husband) :)
6. See the northern lights, preferably from Norway, but Alaska will do
7. Summit all of CAs 14ers
8. Complete a triathalon, just a sprint distance
9. raise chickens and a goat
10. Stand up on a wave for a legitimate period of time
11. See the east coast
12. Go to Canada
13. Go to Portland
14. Learn to play the guitar, better.
15. Plant a vegetable garden
I think that's a good list for now. :)
#s 5, 7, and 15 are well underway.